A Filmmaker, photographer, CGI artist, and floral sculptor Oliver Franklin Anderson draws inspiration from the wild and rural landscapes of Wisconsin where he lives and works. Current film projects include The Night Country, an indie anthology series, and Dream States, a hallucinatory natural history of the ecosystems of the Great Lakes states.
- BFA Experimental Animation, California Institute of the Arts, 2011
AwardS & HonorS /
- Artist in Residence, Refuge Foundation For The Arts 2016
- The Night Country, Brico Forward Fund Grant Recipient 2015
- Hollow, Official Selection of Prix Ars Electronica 2012
- Hollow, Official Selection of Slamdance Film Festival 2012
Inquire below for availability, rates, samples of corporate / commercial work.